The 2018 Subaru Crosstrek ranked #1 in Subcompact SUVs. Currently the Subaru Crosstrek has a score of 8.2 out of 10 which is based on our evaluation of 19 pieces of research and data elements using various sources.
The 2018 Subaru Crosstrek is one of the highest ranked subcompact SUVs, offering excellent versatility. It has loads of cargo space, standard all-wheel drive, and excellent ground clearance for tackling unpaved roads. However, its lethargic engine is a drawback.
- Precisely tuned suspension delivers sharp handling and a comfortable ride quality
- Spacious interior for a hatchback of its size
- Offers optional safety features not typically found in the class
- High ground clearance for enhanced off-road capability
- Slow acceleration on the highway
- Lower EPA mileage numbers compared to other cars in its class
|Product||Features & Specs|
|Model||Crosstrek||Fuel (Apx.)||23-27 CITY
We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.