For the Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers you currently still a designo leather nappa equipment in saddle brown / black on (code P87), which definitely makes the interior appear even higher quality. We looked at the equipment a little closer.
Two-tone designo interior features
The two-tone designo interior gives the interior an exclusive and elegant look for the C-Class. Saddle brown elements set rich accents – black parts fit in addition harmoniously. The high-quality materials were handcrafted masterfully.
designo leather nappa saddle brown
Fine details, such as the rhombic design of the seat covers and door center panels, visibly placed perforations and the accentuating beige contrasting stitching on the seat backs and headrests combine with the rest of the interior to create a harmonious overall picture.
- monochrome seats in designo leather nappa saddle brown
- Backrests and cushions in diamond design with perforation placed
- Seat cheeks and headrests with piping in beige
- Headrests with contrasting stitching in beige
- Instrument panel top and curbs in leather REAL ARTICO black
- Door center panels in diamond design in leather effect ARTICO in nappa look saddle brown
- Armrests of the doors in designo leather nappa saddle brown
- Center armrest in designo leather Nappa saddle brown
- Decorative elements wood Linde linestructure dark brown glossy
- AMG floor mats in suede black with "AMG" lettering
- Interior sky fabric black
If you still want to order the equipment, you should be quick – for the C-Class sedan and for the T-model, this option – as far as we are informed – for the year of change 19/1 then no longer offered.
Images: Daimler AG