Eyeliner tattoo Scottsdale
Everything You Need To Know About Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
If you’re irritated with applying eyeliner and want more precise
eyeliner or can’t achieve the perfect eyeliner, then semi-permanent eyeliner is best.
Eyeliner Tattoo: A Complete Guide On Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
Semi-permanent makeup like eyelashes extension, eyebrow microblading and lip blushing has grown in popularity over the past years. This semi-permanent makeup can last up to 5 years. The aim of the semi-permanent up is to replace the daily usage of makeup. As per the research by beauty bloggers, women have gotten more and more comfortable with these procedures. After all, these procedures are tattoos, right?
However, there is more to permanent makeup than just being a run-of-the-mill tattoo. Especially with eyeliner tattoo Scottsdale, there are a few things you need to know before going out and getting one!
What Is Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
Semi-permanent eyeliner is a form of cosmetic tattoo. It is often referred to as a semi-permanent makeup treatment that is done by a trained technician. The pigment used in this is very different from body tattooing ink and it’s only deposited on the first layer of the skin. The colour fades over time, hence it is known as semi-permanent makeup. It changes your face, ageing and trends. It can be applied to the lash line and can be applied as a fine, thick, or medium eyeliner stick.
Procedure Of The Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
Semi-permanent eyeliner is getting more popular day by day. Women prefer this to look more beautiful and elegant. That’s why we’ve covered the procedure of semi-permanent makeup in the following steps.
- The technician will confirm the design and colour you’ve previously agreed on.
- The technician cleaned your eye with a cotton swab and makeup remover.
- A cream is applied to ensure a comfortable and pain-free procedure.
- The technician will use gloves and magnifying eyeglasses for hygiene and accuracy.
- The technician will slowly inject the pigmentation into your skin with the help of a tattoo needle. A digital tattoo machine and a small gauge needle are used to create a fine line.
- The technician will move back and forth over a small section of your lashes in order to make a pigmentation fix.
Benefits Of Semi-permanent Eyeliner
There are many benefits of semi-permanent eyeliner.
- It is smudge-proof and waterproof.
- It highlights your eye shape and colour without the need for traditional makeup.
- You do not need to apply eyeliner regularly!
Difference Between semi-Permanent Eyeliner And Traditional Eyeliner
There is a key difference between semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo and traditional eyeliner.
- Semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo is only applied to the first layer of the skin, So colour fades over time. Traditional eyeliner cannot fade over time.
- Semi-permanent eyeliner tattoos can last up to 12-18 months, while traditional eyeliner can last as long as you want.
- Semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo is less painful than traditional eyeliner.
Risk Of Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
If your semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo is done by an expert, it is safe and usually pain-free.
However, there is some difference between eyeliner tattoo and traditional eyeliner. So, there is some risk, including.
- Infection — poor hygienic or not following the post-procedure.
- Allergic reaction — Ink causes an allergic reaction.
- Scarring — Small scars can be formed beyond the tattoo area.
- Nodules— It is known as Granulomas and can be from around the material that the body prescribes as foreign.
- Removals — removal of eyeliner tattoo is a slow, expensive and painful process.
Does It Hurt?
Many cream is applied to the area prior to the eye tattoo procedure. It should make the whole process painless. Some people with sensitivity or lower pain will find this procedure uncomfortable. But most people experience pain or no pain.
How Does The Procedure Take?
The procedure will take approximately 2-3 hours including several processes i.e.Approximately 30 minutes. It took less time. However, the wing or cat eye takes 2-3 hours.
How Long Does The Eyeliner Tattoo Last?
Most eyeliner tattoos will last up to 8 to 18 months, then the pigment will eventually fade. So, a touch up is recommended after 12 months. Every skin holds skin differently and many things such as medications, skin type, and health can be determined by the fading.
Who Should Avoid The Eyeliner Tattoo
- If you have a serious impact on your immunity and ability to heal, then we do not recommend you for an eyeliner tattoo. Always consult with your doctor before going for an eyeliner tattoo.
- If you’re pregnant then a cosmetic tattoo is not good for you.
Who Should Take Medical Advice Before an Eyeliner Tattoo?
- If you use any medication then you are off the medication at least for six months prior to your procedure. Always consult with your doctor before you stop taking medicines.
- If you’ve botox injections regularly around the eyes you need to be careful about ensuring that you’re fully healed before eyeliner tattoo.
- If you’ve diabetes and go for an eyeliner tattoo, it may increase the risk of injection.
- If you’re on prescription consult with your doctor before having an eyeliner tattoo.
Eyeliner tattoos can be great! It saves time and your eyes and face look fresh.