Dubai sightseeing includes the building from Old Dubai to New Dubai that takes you from the technologies and architecture of ancient times to the architecture of the modern time. Dubai has nothing to hide but everything to entice the tourist that visits here. So, if you are also willing to plan for a Dubai trip and enjoy all the fun activities in Dubai, you must book Dubai tour packages from Roaming Routes.
Roaming Routes provides the most decent and less costly Dubai Tour Packages, which are properly organized. With these adequately managed tour packages, you can explore Dubai comprehensively. Since the places to visit and things to do are pre-defined, you can enjoy all instances properly. So, let us explore these parts.
Tour 5 Attraction of Dubai
1. Burj Khalifa
Among all the buildings and monuments in Dubai, Burj Khalifa remains the most exotic and famous building. This highest building in the world is comprised of 8 escalators and 57 elevators. The interior of the place is designed beautifully soaked in the combination of modern and ancient art. The building has everything from a swimming pool to a theatre and whatever a person would want to explore from a height. The most famous floor of Burj Khalifa is the 124th floor, also known as the observation deck since people come there to watch the view of the entire city.
2. Palm Jumeirah
Palm Island is generally for those who are missing the beachside holidays at Beachfront Villa Rocky Point. The entire Palm islands comprise two artificial islands known as Palm Jumeirah and Palm Jebel Ali. This is a Palm tree-shaped island and one of Dubai’s most famous tourist places. If you want to view the real structure of Palm island, then you must take a helicopter ride. The high-rise skyscrapers can also help you observe the island’s shape, including Burj Khalifa. For exploring the island, you can take a speedboat and boat rental mount Dora and visit some attractions in the vicinity.
3. Desert Safari with BBQDinner
Desert Safari can be counted in Both, a must-to-do activity in Dubai and the top attraction place. You need to make a prior booking for your Desert Safari and ensure that it includes the BBQdinner, which it generally does. Once you reach the Desert, you will be shifted in a 4×4, and from there, you will start enjoying the most thriving moments of your life with lots of drives, drifts, etc. After that, you can also go for a camel ride and observe the beautiful sunset from there. At last finally, you can enjoy the BBQ Dinner accompanied by some beautiful music and shows.
4. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Dubai Aquarium is amongst the best place to visit in Dubai. If you miss this place you will be going to, it is an integral part of the Dubai Trip. The Dubai Aquarium and the underwater zoo are situated in the Dubai Mall, which provides you with an enthralling experience of the wildlife. The Dubai Aquarium is full of different kinds of species and marine life. This underwater zoo has a collection of the rarest species of fish and marine animals. A tunnel in the aquarium gives you the most enthralling experience since you will be able to watch the marine life on all sides.
5. Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is the third tallest tower globally and a world-class hotel with high essence of royalty. This tower has a total of 56 floors which is open all around the year and serves delicious delicacies wrapped in majesty. It is one o the most expensive hotels globally that suit luxury in every instance. The interior is so well designed with the proper blend of ancient and modern form that it takes away the eyes’ attention. Being at the hotel even for 5 minutes is just worth it.
Things to do in Dubai
Now, let us explore the activities that a person can enjoy doing in Dubai.
- Do Your Shopping at the Dubai Mall. Dubai Mall is full of various things that you could take back home. Here, you will find everything, but you need to find the right stalls.
- Explore the UAE history at Dubai Museum. If you want to know the history of Dubai, then walking through the gallery of the Dubai Museum in Old Dubai will introduce you to ancient Dubai.
- Capture the Sunset Pics at the Dubai Frame. The Dubai Frame 150 meters high gives a marvelous view of the sunset that needs to be explored in Dubai.
- Visit the Underwater World of the Dubai Aquarium. The underwater Zoo and aquarium of the Dubai Mall is a must to do an activity; there, you can observe the different species of marine life.
- Watch the Dubai from the Top of the Burj Khalifa. The 124th floor of Burj Khalia, an observation deck, offers you to view the city.
- Relax in the Sun at Jumeirah Beach. Jumeirah Beach is the most famous beach in Dubai where you can have sunbathe and enjoy the golden sand.
- Enjoy Skiing at Ski Dubai. Ski Dubai is for both those who know to ski and those who are doing it for the first time. Get your trainer on the spot and start skiing, although it is for the first time.
What to Eat in Dubai
Dubai is famous for its highest towers, the coolest parties, and the mouthwatering, delicious foods you can have there. So, let us quickly have the list of the food items you can try on your Dubai Trip. So, go through the last as follows.
- Camel’Turkish Cocktail
Hence, there are many more for the foodies in Dubai. But these are some of the must-try dishes that a person on a Dubai trip must try.
Therefore, Dubai Tour will be a perfect tour only if you know where to go, what to do, and what to eat. If you do not know these things, you might invest your vacation days in deciding the destinations to visit. So, to get free from all these hassles, you can rely on the Roaming Route,s which knows which places you need to see and what things you can enjoy doing. So, for better organized and cheap trips, book a Dubai Tour Package for Dubai sightseeing with Roaming Routes today.