What is Male infertility?| know about its causes and treatments

0

Male infertility can be because of the many problems like low sperm count, blockages that stop sperm delivery. Injuries, long term health problems abnormal sperm function and many factors which cause infertility. Infertility can be very difficult, stressful and can be a very hectic situation if you want a child, but these problems can be resolved with the help of IVF treatments.

Mishka IVF is the best IVF center in Jaipur for you if you have infertility problems. It has all the possible treatments which can resolve your problems. Mishka IVF is the only center in India that has an exclusive andrology center catering to Male sexual health & Infertility Mishka IVF that provides the best services for their patients and they attend their patients on their comfort level. They use advanced IVF technologies which can resolve all possible problems.

What are the symptoms of male infertility?

There are many fewer symptoms in males which can tell that the person has infertility. The main symptoms in male which show that the person is infertile are that the couple cannot conceive. A couple cannot decide who has the problem. To know who has the problem the couple needs to consult the doctors who take some tests for both males and females. After the test the couple gets the reason for not conceiving. A hormonal imbalance, or a blockage that stops the delivery of the sperm can be signs or symptoms of male infertility. Some men can have changes in hair growth, the person can have swelling or pain in the testicles, changes in sexual desire.

In infertility cases, there is a 40% chance that it is because of the male and there is a 40% chance that it is because of the female and 20% chance that it is because of both.

When to see a doctor

After trying for one year if you are not able to conceive then you should go for IVF. there are some problems which can be signed like

  • Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, and many sexual problems.
  • If you have pain or swelling in the testicle

Male Infertility Causes

  • Abnormal sperm production which can be because of genetic problems or health problems such as diabetes. Infertility can also be because of infections like HIV, gonorrhea. Big veins in the testicles can also affect the quality of sperm.
  • Problems that can stop the delivery of sperm can be because of sexual problems, such as genetic diseases, premature ejaculation. Structural problems such as a blockage in the testicle or when some damage in the reproductive organs.
  • Causes of cancer and its treatment, if before IVF someone had cancer they may cause infertility it is because of the radiation which the doctor uses to cure cancer.

Male infertility Risk factors

There are many factors which cause infertility like

  • After the age of 40 men is likely to be less fertile it also depends on the health problems.
  • Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol can also lead you to less fertile. Smoking can increase the risk of erectile dysfunction and also cause low sperm count. Alcohol can cause less motility.
  • Being overweight and underweight can increase the risk of infertility it can cause less sperm count and other problems.
  • Being depressed and stressful can affect health
  • Overheating the testicles
  • History of health problems can affect fertility problems such as cancer. The radiation and medication which are used in cure can affect your fertility.
  • If someone is born which the infertility problems.

Complications

A male can have many complications such as

  • Surgery or a high amount of medicines can be given to the patient depending upon what problems the patient has.

Preventions

  • Don’t smoke
  • Reduce the usage of alcohol
  • Do exercises which can keep you fit
  • Don’t do drugs
  • Reduce stress
  • Avoid exposure to pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins.

Treatment

The treatment of male infertility are solved with drugs or surgery. It depends on what problem the patient has, there are three kinds of treatments that can be done.

  • Surgical therapy for male infertility treatments

These are used when there are swollen veins that are preventing sperm movement. When there are blockages in the delivery of sperm.

  • Nonsurgical therapy for male infertility treatments

It is mostly used when there’s a blockage in the delivery of the semen which can be caused by any past injuries, abnormalities that are present from birth, or health problems like diabetes.

  • Unknown causes of male infertility

In many cases, doctors also cannot tell what problem the patient has when there is a situation like this the doctors suggest the patient go for IUI or IVF. In IUI the sperm is taken from the male and then it goes through the process which is called sperm washing, where they take the healthy sperm from the semen and insert it into the uterus.

Conclusion

Many people think that infertility cannot be solved, but there are many ways to cure the problem. Mishka IVF which is the best infertility center in Jaipur has the highest success rates in male and female infertility. If you are facing any problems related to infertility then come to Mishka IVF.read also vans auto parts.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Welcome to Mech Crunch


This will close in 0 seconds