MechCrounch crawled dozens of publicly available mechanical/automotive blogs written in other than English. then it translates into English language and automatically adds source link underneath the translated article to protect its copyright owner.
however, If you believe MechCrunch has taken credit for or otherwise used your content illegally, it suffices to notify the MechCrunch(as an offender) in writing that you own the copyright for the content in question and politely ask to take it down.
please consider followings before contacting
- We may ask for verification that you are the correct copyright holder of the content you wish to remove.
- We do not care if the file is hosted on a 3rd party hoster for example Mega.nz, Mediafire, etc.
- The claim must be written in English and be understandable and polite.
- The claim must be sent from a company mail, claims from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail will be rejected.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
- Please allow 72hours for an email response(for the takedown).
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
So please fill the following form