The Mercedes-Benz customer center Sindelfingen offers in the first half of 2020 – in addition to the daily tours of the Plant-selected and quite exclusive special tours. A total of eleven dates so exclusive insights into new ranges and exciting topics such as logistics, as well as to work safety, but also to the fire Department, as well as to the motor Assembly. Interested parties can already sign up to the new themed tours.
The new theme tours start at 11. February 2020 with the leadership “TECFABRIK press shop” with insight into the forming technology and the use of advanced manufacturing technologies in the industry 4.0 age know. Further guides are in Sindelfingen, including a construction Site tour of the future with the current status of the structural changes in the plant, as well as the guidance around the logistics of the work – incl. Program planning and production control. More than rarely, the glimpse of the painting of vehicles is where the body gets its complex paint structure.
The themed tours in Sindelfingen for the 1. Half of 2020 at a Glance:
- 11. February 2020: Technology Factory Pressing Plant
- 18. February 2020: Presentation To Industry 4.0
- 17.March 2020: Construction Site Tour Of The Future
- 25 March 2020: Training For The Future Workshop
- 31. March 2020: Logistics
- 07. April 2020: Labour Safety
- 21. April 2020: Painting
- 05. May 2020: Power Plant
- 09. June 2020: Protection Of The Environment
- 16. June 2020: The Factory Fire Brigade
- 14. July 2020: Engine Assembly
The themed tours will take place from 14:00 until approximately 16:00. Registration (max. 5 participants) by E-Mail at *protected email* (Cue “theme guide”, plus specify the desired date and topic). The minimum age is 16 years, the cost per Person is 15 Euro and will be paid on the spot. The beginning and the end of the tour the customer center in Sindelfingen (Käsbrünnlestraße, 71063 Sindelfingen, Germany), respectively. All the info and Details to the guides is here in the pdf.
Images: Daimler AG