Daimler AG achieved in financial year 2019, a preliminary group-EBIT of EUR 5.6 billion (fiscal year 2018: EUR 11.1 billion). To business additional expenses for ongoing regulatory and legal proceedings and measures regarding Mercedes-Benz diesel vehicles in different regions and markets are included in advance. These are according to a preliminary assessment 1.1 to 1.5 billion EUR and will have an impact Mainly in the case of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans in the negative. Thus, the return on sales for the business unit Mercedes-Benz Vans will be below the current Earnings forecast of minus 15 to minus 17%.
The EBIT and the revenues and returns on Equity (RoS/RoE) in the fields of business without these estimated additional expenses amount to:
- Mercedes-Benz Cars EBIT: 3.7 in (2018: 7,2) billion EUR, RoS: 4,0 (2018: 7,8) %
- Daimler Trucks EBIT: 2,5 (to 2018: 2,8) billion EUR, RoS: 6,1 (2018: 7,2) %
- Mercedes-Benz Vans EBIT: minus 2.4 (2018: EUR 0.3 bn), RoS: minus 15,9 (2018: 2,3) %
- Daimler Buses EBIT: 0,3 (2018: 0,3) billion EUR, RoS: 6,0 (2018: 5,9) %
- Daimler Mobility EBIT: 2,1 (2018: 1.4) billion EUR RoE: 15,3 (2018: 11,1) %
- Reconciliation of EBIT: minus 0.6 (2018: EUR 0.8 bn), EUR
All of the results mentioned figures are preliminary and unaudited.
The following effects from the fourth quarter of 2019 are included in the above-mentioned result values:
- One-time expenses in the business field Mercedes-Benz Vans for the Review and prioritization of the product portfolio in the amount of around EUR 0.3 bn,
- One-time expenses in the amount of around EUR 0.3 bn in the business field of Daimler Mobility in the context of the realignment of the YOUR NOW group to profitable growth.
Other key figures of the fiscal year of 2019 and the fourth quarter of 2019, the Daimler AG is on 11. February 2020 announce.
Source: Daimler AG
This Article is originally crawled from a non-English publicly available blog site article and then it translates into English language and automatically adds [source_link] right below this message to protect and give credits to its copyright owner. however, If the copyright owner believes MechCrunch has taken credit or violated his/her copyrights please follow this procedure.