The new GLB Mercedes-Benz is 37.746,80 euros – as a 5-seater as GLB 200, without all-wheel drive 4MATIC with 7G-DCT automatic transmission and a 120 kW / 163 HP. Without optional accessories, the transport will be added to the basic price of only the cost. But enough for the basic model – and how that looks in the sum? We looked at the changes in more detail.
GLB in the standard equipment: from 37.746,80 Euro
For 37.746,80 Euro gets you the basic model of the GLB model from the production plant in Mexico, with the base engine of the 1.332 cm3 4-cylinder petrol engine with 120 kW / 163 HP, which is enough for a maximum speed of 207 km/h – even if the acceleration in 9.1 seconds to 100 km/h mark the car never reached the sport’s values. With the addition of pays not a Cent, only the Uni-paint the night black – all other colour variants are only available at extra cost.
Equipment in the exterior for the GLB
On the exterior, the GLB is shown with two individual louvres in the radiator trim – silver painted with optical underbody protection in the front and rear nin silver. The side panels – the so-called Claddings – in the doors and the wheel arches are only grained black. Already standard equipment are painted the 17″ light-alloy wheels in 10-spoke Design (vanadium silver), as well as a Board edge and window line garnish moulding, available in black (matt). For LED lighting and for a significant optical difference is not enough for the standard equipment, however, the Halogen-headlights with integrated LED must be sufficient for daytime running lights.
Interior: leather steering wheel and upholstery in leather replica
The interior of the model with mechanically adjustable front shows seats with upholstery in ARTICO man-made leather / fabric Tandel – series-Black–, as well as a multi-function sports steering wheel in leather, incl.- Touch Control Buttons on the left+on the right for the built-IT System.
As a decorative element, you used a variant in carbon optic, in addition, the inner sky are kept in fabric crystal grey, the air outlet nozzles in black.
Other elements in the interior of the standard equipment:
- Armrest in the centre console for the driver and front passenger with integrated storage compartment
- Armrest in the rear (400) with two Cup holders
- Automatic Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- 1-zone THERMATIC automatic climate control
- MBUX Multimedia System with two 17.78 cm (7″) display ( 960 x 540 pixels)
- KEYLESS-GO Start function
- Seat backs in the rear, folding in the ratio of 40/20/40, and 7 tilt positions adjustable
- Light and sight package
- Loading floor height adjustable and removable
- Load compartment cover (roller blind), under the load floor stowable
- USB interface in spontaneous storage and 1 USB port in center console rear
- 12-V socket in the centre console
- Glove compartment, illuminated
- Luggage compartment lighting
Page of the wind wizard in the series
From the technical side, the GLB in the standard equipment – in addition to front airbags for driver and front passenger and Kneebag for driver Sidebags (combined Thorax-/Pelvisbag) for the driver and front passenger, plus Windowbags. The chassis is fitted with the comfort suspension (Code 485).
More technical Equipment of the GLB:
- Active brake assist and speed limit assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Multi-collision brake
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Crosswind Assist
- Tyre pressure control
- DYNAMIC SELECT driving modes “ECO”, “Comfort”, “Sport” and “Individual”
- Rear belt status display in the instrument cluster
- CRUISE control with Limiter
- Parameter steering with speed-dependent power steering
- ECO Start-stop function, and a communication module (LTE), as well as the MB emergency call system
Images: Daimler AG
This Article is originally crawled from a non-English publicly available blog site article and then it translates into English language and automatically adds [source_link] right below this message to protect and give credits to its copyright owner. however, If the copyright owner believes MechCrunch has taken credit or violated his/her copyrights please follow this procedure.